Kerakoll Idrobuild Tex Roll x 1Mtr
Anti-fracture membrane, 0.7mm thick
Reinforced anti-cracking sheet. Suitable to even out tensile and sheer movements between the substrate and the surface finish.
For internal floors.
For subsequent laying of ceramic tiles of all kinds, large formats, porcelain tiles, clinker and natural stone.
- To reduce tensile and shear movements between the substrate and the surface finish
- Greater safety on critical and old substrates
- Flexible and long-lasting
- Only 0.7 mm thickness
Areas of Use
Use Interior floor coverings.
- Suitable load-bearing substrates for laying, such as thoroughly dried concrete and cement based screeds (CT)
- Old coating materials made of ceramic tiles and natural stone
- Thoroughly dried load-bearing anhydrite screeds(CA)
- Levelling products
- Mixed, wood, cast asphalt substrates