Faulty/ Damaged Goods
In the event of products being faulty or damaged on delivery, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the delivery, or collection.
Give clear details for returning goods, quoting your order reference, along with photographic evidence where possible.
We will then confirm in writing, clear instructions and details on exchanging, or returning items back to ourselves.
- No returns are accepted after 14 days of invoice date (online and in-store).
- EMC Tiles only accept returns providing the shade and calibre comply with current stock only.
- Returned items must be undamaged, in good condition to resell, and in original packaging.
- A re-stocking charge of up to 30% is applicable on any goods agreed to be returned/ refunded after 14 days, even if in a current shade.
- EMC Tiles take NO RETURNS on Special Order items, or Special Offer and Clearance items.
- EMC Tiles accept no responsibility for tile quantities calculated from measurements supplied by a third party.
- No liability can be accepted by EMC Tiles once goods are fixed – CUSTOMER MUST CHECK THE GOODS ARE CORRECT PRIOR TO CUTTING AND FIXING (including tile style, quantity, shade and size).
- No guarantee can be given to shading/availability on further orders required.
- Any refunds will be made via the original payment method.
- If you are unable to return the products, we can arrange a collection service, please contact your local store for further information. Service charges may apply.
- If returning goods via transport chosen by customer, it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the items are well packaged to avoid goods being damaged in transit.
- Cut piece tile samples/delivery charges are non-returnable/non-refundable.
- If returning single, full sample tiles, bought online or in-store, these must be returned to an EMC Tiles store within 14 days of invoice date.
- Any unwanted leftover items from orders can ONLY be returned if in full, undamaged boxes, and returned within 14 days of invoice date.
- Once goods have been returned in an acceptable condition, refunds will be processed as soon as possible. It may take up to 7 working days for funds to show in bank account.
If you have received the incorrect order, please notify us within 24 hours of receiving the goods. EMC Tiles will arrange for collection of the unwanted items, and have the correct items sent as soon as possible.
*EMC Tiles reserve the right not to accept returns and refunds on products that are deemed to be:
- Not in good enough condition to resell
- Not in a current shade
- Returned outside of the 14-day return period
- Without any proof of purchase.